Utterance In Form

These are poems that I wrote and most were originally posted on my Myspace or my Deviantart. This place has a better layout then where I had them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 15, 2006

Poem (29) - My category

Debated for awhile whether to put this one up. Well. I guess I decided to put it up. ^^; It's fairly different from my normal stuff. Rather... non-rythmic I guess. I guess it's like what my blog name is. Utterance in form. A very loose, uncut form. ^^

~My Category~

I want high heels and parades
I want fashion and bouquets
I want loose shirts and fantasy books
I want a farmers tan and army boots
What class am I? Where do I fit?
If not a girly-girl or Tomboy, then where?
Is there a box that fits me?
No, I'm not from a mold; not ment for a box.
I like what I like and that tops it off
I shouldn't look for a stereo type where I fit
I am me. Exactly who I was made to be.
I am my own category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home