Utterance In Form

These are poems that I wrote and most were originally posted on my Myspace or my Deviantart. This place has a better layout then where I had them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Poem (31) - Abby

This one is for you gal. It'll probably get bigger at some point. Or I'll just write a better one someday. ^^


~Abby~

Sigh away the tears
Waiting hugs without jeers
Borrowing on our strength
For who knows what length

Ears set to listen fast
To words that slide past
As the feet blur along
Switch it to our song

Comfort through laughter
Pounds of sarcasm after
Bantering about for hours
Lampshade’s might powers

Lemonade just for us
Don’t even think to fuss
Markers are made to draw
Sit still or this is the last straw!

Waiting for you by the pool
Second homes aren’t for fools
Dunk me and feel pain
My toes are calling your name

Tears have been shed
But our lives are not dead
We’ll make it through
Because I’ve got you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home