Utterance In Form

These are poems that I wrote and most were originally posted on my Myspace or my Deviantart. This place has a better layout then where I had them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Poem (36) - Swarms of me

Maybe someday I'll understand this one.


~Swarms of me~


Frustration often ripples

Across my mind’s sea

I get so stressed out

That I swarm like bees


My mind races

Stop the flow!

Trying to hide in places

I can’t take this anymore!


Will I explode?

Let me out!

I lost the mode

Give me sanity!


Stupidity surrounds me

I seem to be a magnet

The lost then found plea

All I can do is scream


Let me out!

I want to feel the sun!

I want to see the sky!

I want to run!


I want to be free…

Free to fly away…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home