Utterance In Form

These are poems that I wrote and most were originally posted on my Myspace or my Deviantart. This place has a better layout then where I had them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 09, 2011

(Poem 38) Future-to-be

I got married in June and I wrote this while planning my wedding. Shared it on Facebook and I thought this place could use a little love. Of course I married the guy I wrote the poem 24 about. <3

Future-to-be

Picking and planning
This is kind of demanding
But exciting and fun

What colors to use
What look will diffuse
Over this empty space

Searching for the dress
That looks the best
With an ivory sheen

Gathering up the names
To counts the many ways
The day will be shared

A quick little prayer
Quiet moments are rare
Shy smiles all around

Steps to be remembered
It’s not long since December
Time is flowing fast

June is coming quickly
Sparkles are sticking
In your sweet glances

It’s all joyfully felt
Under your smile, I melt
Waiting almost complete

Soon we will be wed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home